Get A DELUXE Health Check Up Online And Play With YourSelf Abdomen
Thank you for your purchase!
Get A Deluxe Self Health Check Up, Play With YourSelf - Abdomen and a Comprehensive Blood Test Online, allows you to enter your own health data on a fun-to-fill electronic health questionnaire with the same questions that your doctor would ask you at an office visit. The difference is that you get to keep your own health information and store it for your own records, instead of leaving it at your doctor's office. You can then look it up online from anywhere and anytime with a Healthy Check Up, self health care online!
Our online self-health care system is a very convenient, online secure, password-protected and HIPAA-protected. This self health care online software program will immediately organize your health information today. Your consumer rights for electronic transmission of private and personal information online is very important to us, and so we protect your privacy rights by offering this secure and protected system online, in order to help you gather your health data safely and securely. We only store your health data when you purchase a Specific or Complete Self Health Check Up, and you can remove your health data whenever you want to, just by requesting that we delete your account from the Healthy Check Up Portal.
What's included: Part I , Part II and Part III
- Your choice of any listed body part or health problem you want learn about.
- Two health questionnaires: A Basic and a Complete Self Health Check Up questionnaires that are fun-to-fill with a drop down menu of answer choices.
- A copy of your self-reported health data with the same questions that your doctor would ask you.
- A professionally written Self Health Note about your own health data and physical exam findings.
- A selfie of yourself, your pet or a non-obscene body part that we will put on your Self Health Note.
- Access to your own password protected Personal Health Record available to you 24/7 through the Healthy Check Up Portal.
- Access to unlimited storage of all of your Self Health Information and Forms that you create online, with Healthy Check Up.
- Access to our HIPAA-protected, Healthy Check Up Portal, to store your labs and health notes.
- A safe and secure method of communication online with our friendly staff, to transmit health data.
- A 3D interactive human body experience where you can learn while you Play With Yourself, a matching human body part to your health problem.
- A Comprehensive Blood Test Online, lab order, your nearest lab location and lab results in 2-3 days after your lab visit.
Part I: Play with YourSelf - Abdomen
You will be amazed to see the internal organs of your body in 3D, as you learn more about yourself.
Please Note: This digital product will be available for you to view in your account, for the next 10 days. After the next 10 days, you will be locked out from viewing this product information.
You will be marveled when you start to control and move YourSelf, right now online. Simply use your mouse on your computer, or a finger on your cell phone. You will be impressed with how fun and easy you can control any body part belonging to YourSelf. Move YourSelf, spin Yourself, and see YourSelf zoom in and zoom out, go inside and outside of YourSelf, turn YourSelf frontwards and backwards, or slide YourSelf upside down and all around!
Take control of YourSelf and learn more about yourself now! Enhance your learning experience and get to know YourSelf, up close and personal, with this AMAZING and UNIQUE 3D interaction! You will definitely appreciate your own human body parts, as you watch and learn more about yourself.
Use the Special Feature Buttons that ONLY work on a computer. Press CROSS SECTION and literally take a digital CAT SCAN to view the body part in multiple layers and sections from any angle. Click on the TRANSPARENCY MODE button and then click on a body part to isolate it from the other body parts, in order to get a closer look. Click on the Special Feature Buttons again to exit from that mode.
Play with YourSelf and learn with a variety of digital 3D human body parts, that you can choose from our main menu. These body parts are exact replicas of yourself, where you can choose a specific human body part that interests you. Learn more about your own human body parts and understand how they relate to your health problems too. Play with YourSelf right now online, and see how fun and easy it is to control YourSelf with your mouse at your house, or with a finger tap on the app. There is no need to download this product, just Click to Interact and start playing now!
Instructions: Click to Interact
Computer: 1) Left click on mouse, 2) HOLD finger on button and 3) Move your mouse or spin the wheel to zoom in and out.
Cell Phone: 1) Tap screen once and move with finger. Tap screen again to scan or zoom in and out.
Part II: Deluxe Self Health Check Up - Abdomen
The Self Health Check Up questionnaire is located on a link down below. Please read the following instructions to assist you in completing the form.
Note: Any answers with long sentences will not be entirely visible within the small field boxes of the questionnaire, but the entire sentences will be visible in the printable version of the form, after you submit your questionnaire.
Enter as many answers that you can. If you do not have all of your health data readily available, such as your vital signs, then enter your best educated guess. You have up to 10 days to complete and SUBMIT the questionnaire and then it will be deleted.
How To Enter Your Health Data On The Questionnaire
Before starting your Self Health Check Up questionnaire, be sure to have the following basic information written down on a piece of paper for immediate entry. If not, enter your best guess, or leave blank and skip to the next field box:
- Height ( in inches)
- Weight (in pounds)
- BMI or Body Mass Index (Use our BMI calculator for this value)
- Pulse Rate
- Systolic Blood Pressure
- Diastolic Blood Pressure
Need help? Learn how to check your own vital signs. Click Here
How To Enter Your Electronic Signature
To view the questionnaire form entirely, use the grey colored bar along the right side of your screen and scroll down, so that the top of this form is at the top of your screen. This will allow you to see the Signature Box where you need to place your electronic signature. Your signature does not need to be perfect, but it should be recognized by you.
1) Computer/Desktop user: Enter your best signature, using your mouse like a pen. "Other Signature Options" to enter a digital signature is not available for computer/desktop users, and it is only used by cellphone/mobile users.
2) Cell phone/Mobile users: Tap "Other Signature Options" and then "Type-to-Sign" to enter your digital signature. Handwriting your your signature may not be easy to do on a small signature line.
3) To reset your signature, click "Retry".
4) When done, click "Preview Signature" to enter your signature. Your signature will automatically appear on all of the other lines that require a signature, on every page.
5) Be sure to follow the red tag cursor along the left side of the form, indicating if it is REQUIRED for you to complete the boxes, or else you will not be able to submit the form. All other boxes are optional for you to fill in or leave blank.
Troubleshooting the Questionnaire:
Refer to these instructions when filling out your health questionnaire.
1) The entire form is not visible.
Solution: Scroll down on the shorter grey colored, right side bar, within the form.
2) I cannot sign the Signature Line. Most common question by computer/desktop users.
Solution: Scroll down to the MIDDLE part of the web page moving the larger grey colored bar, located along the ride-side edge of your computer screen and find the signature box called.
3) I have completed the questionnaire, but I cannot SUBMIT the form.
Solution: There must still be a RED FLAG along one of the questions that you overlooked. Look for the moving red tag, REQUIRED, along the left side of the form. Be sure to check the following:
- Enter your name and email address at the top of the form,
- Enter all date boxes,
- Enter the box describing the body part or health problem you purchased, and
- Enter the very last question, Select One, located at the very bottom of the form, on the very last page.
After Completing Your Questionnaire
You will get an email with a copy of your Self Health Check Up questionnaire, so that you can print it out or download it, up to 10 days from your purchase. Your health information will be saved and entered into your account at the Healthy Check Up Portal.
Please look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, where we will attach a temporary password that you will change and then get access to your Personal Health Records and Self Health Notes, through an online secure, health-data storage, called the Healthy Check Up Portal. Here is where you will find your Personal Health Record online and where you will see your completed Self Health Note, along with the selfie you attached, and any lab results that you may have ordered.
Cancellation: You can request to deactivate your account, in writing via email, and we will delete all of your health information, at any time.
Our safe and secure, Healthy Check Up Portal will allow you to communicate with us via electronic messages, where we can jointly send and receive any health related questions, health data or health notes, privately and securely online.
We look forward to providing you the best self health care service online. Please invite your family and friends to get a Healthy Check Up too!
Best wishes to you and we hope that you have a Healthy Check Up!
Part III: Get Your Comprehensive Blood Test Online
Step 1) Click Here to fill out your HIPAA Form first. (Make your best signature, then return to Step 2.
Step 2) Wait for your Lab Order and List of Lab Locations near you to arrive by email within 24 hrs.
Step 3) Go to your nearest lab location with your printed out Lab Form, anytime.
Step 4) Wait for your Lab Results to arrive by email.
Step 5) Get your lab results in 2-3 days after your lab visit.