Get A Specific Self Health Check Up For Your Own Ear
Thank you for your purchase!
Get A Specific Self Health Check Up - Ear allows you to enter your own health data on a fun-to-fill electronic health questionnaire with the same questions that your doctor would ask you at an office visit. The difference is that you get to keep your own health information and store it for your own records, instead of leaving it at your doctor's office. You can then look up your health data online, from anywhere and anytime, with a Healthy Check Up, self health care online!
Our online self-health care system is a very convenient, online secure, password-protected and HIPAA-protected. This self health care online software program will immediately organize your health information today. Your consumer rights for electronic transmission of private and personal information online is very important to us, and so we protect your privacy rights by offering this secure and protected system online, in order to help you gather your health data safely and securely. We only store your health data when you purchase a Specific or Complete Self Health Check Up, and you can remove your health data whenever you want to, just by requesting that we delete your account from the Healthy Check Up Portal.
- Your choice of any listed body part or health problem you want learn about.
- Two health questionnaires: A Basic and a Specific Self Health Check Up questionnaires that are fun-to-fill with a drop down menu of answer choices.
- A copy of your self-reported health data with the same questions that your doctor would ask you.
- A professionally written Self Health Note about your own health data and physical exam findings.
- A selfie of yourself, your pet or a non-obscene body part that we will put on your Self Health Note.
- Access to your own password protected Personal Health Record available to you 24/7 through the Healthy Check Up Portal.
- Access to unlimited storage of all of your Self Health Information and Forms that you create online, with Healthy Check Up.
- Access to our HIPAA-protected, Healthy Check Up Portal, to store your labs and health notes.
- A safe and secure method of communication online with our friendly staff, to transmit health data.
Note: This item does not include the 3D digital human interaction. Please select a Complete Self Health Check Up And Play With YourSelf on your next purchase.
Specific Self Health Check Up - Ear
The Self Health Check Up questionnaire is located on a link down below. Please read the following instructions to assist you in completing the form.
Note: Any answers with long sentences will not be entirely visible within the small field boxes of the questionnaire, but the entire sentences will be visible in the printable version of the form, after you submit your questionnaire.
Enter as many answers that you can. If you do not have all of your health data readily available, such as your vital signs, then enter your best educated guess. You have up to 10 days to complete and SUBMIT the questionnaire and then it will be deleted.
How To Enter Your Health Data On The Questionnaire
Before starting your Self Health Check Up questionnaire, be sure to have the following basic information written down on a piece of paper for immediate entry. If not, enter your best guess, or leave blank and skip to the next field box:
- Height ( in inches)
- Weight (in pounds)
- BMI or Body Mass Index (Use our BMI calculator for this value)
- Pulse Rate
- Systolic Blood Pressure
- Diastolic Blood Pressure
Need help? Learn how to check your own vital signs. Click Here
How To Enter Your Electronic Signature
To view the questionnaire form entirely, use the grey colored bar along the right side of your screen and scroll down, so that the top of this form is at the top of your screen. This will allow you to see the Signature Box where you need to place your electronic signature. Your signature does not need to be perfect, but it should be recognized by you.
1) Computer/Desktop user: Enter your best signature, using your mouse like a pen. "Other Signature Options" to enter a digital signature is not available for computer/desktop users, and it is only used by cellphone/mobile users.
2) Cell phone/Mobile users: Tap "Other Signature Options" and then "Type-to-Sign" to enter your digital signature. Handwriting your your signature may not be easy to do on a small signature line.
3) To reset your signature, click "Retry".
4) When done, click "Preview Signature" to enter your signature. Your signature will automatically appear on all of the other lines that require a signature, on every page.
5) Be sure to follow the red tag cursor along the left side of the form, indicating if it is REQUIRED for you to complete the boxes, or else you will not be able to submit the form. All other boxes are optional for you to fill in or leave blank.
Troubleshooting the Questionnaire:
Refer to these instructions when filling out your health questionnaire.
1) The entire form is not visible.
Solution: Scroll down on the shorter grey colored, right side bar, within the form.
2) I cannot sign the Signature Line. Most common question by computer/desktop users.
Solution: Scroll down to the MIDDLE part of the web page moving the larger grey colored bar, located along the ride-side edge of your computer screen and find the signature box called.
3) I have completed the questionnaire, but I cannot SUBMIT the form.
Solution: There must still be a RED FLAG along one of the questions that you overlooked. Look for the moving red tag, REQUIRED, along the left side of the form. Be sure to check the following:
- Enter your name and email address at the top of the form,
- Enter all date boxes,
- Enter the box describing the body part or health problem you purchased, and
- Enter the very last question, Select One, located at the very bottom of the form, on the very last page.
After Completing Your Questionnaire
You will get an email with a copy of your Self Health Check Up questionnaire, so that you can print it out or download it, up to 10 days from your purchase. Your health information will be saved and entered into your account at the Healthy Check Up Portal.
Please look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, where we will attach a temporary password that you will change and then get access to your Personal Health Records and Self Health Notes, through an online secure, health-data storage, called the Healthy Check Up Portal. Here is where you will find your Personal Health Record online and where you will see your completed Self Health Note, along with the selfie you attached, and any lab results that you may have ordered.
Cancellation: You can request to deactivate your account, in writing via email, and we will delete all of your health information, at any time.
Our safe and secure, Healthy Check Up Portal will allow you to communicate with us via electronic messages, where we can jointly send and receive any health related questions, health data or health notes, privately and securely online.
We look forward to providing you the best self health care service online. Please invite your family and friends to get a Healthy Check Up too!
Best wishes to you and we hope that you have a Healthy Check Up!